Friend Borrows My Wife

Story about two friends and beautiful wife... Translated from Russian language.

-----------------

This story happened to me and my wife 2 years ago, now it's even hard to believe that this could ever happen. My name is Andrey, now I am 32 years old, I work as a system administrator in a fairly large company. In my youth I went in for swimming, though not professionally, but at an amateur level, I regularly visit the gym, I keep myself in great shape. So, in spite of my age, I have a rather athletic physique. Now about my wife, her name is Victoria, she is 27 years old, she works as a senior manager in a travel agency. As a matter of fact, it was there that we met when I was planning to go on vacation with a group of friends. A guy-manager worked with us, but there was confusion about the exchange rate, and to resolve this issue, the senior manager, Victoria, intervened. I liked her immediately she looked very sexy in a business suit, which could not hide a rather slender physique and excellent legs. She was 10 cm shorter than me, had an average breast (second size) and a rather appetizing ass.

After I returned from vacation, I visited this tour agency, with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers in my hand. Then there was the first date, walks around the evening city, courtship, we were nice to each other and quickly found a common language, began to meet. After a year of our relationship, we applied to the registry office and got married. In sex, everything suited us, we were both quite liberated, but in moderation, without any particular perversions. We wanted each other all the time, just went crazy, it turned out great that we had the same sexual temperament. So a year of family life, already married, passed. For a new apartment, practically paid. It was lucky that each of us had a one-room apartment, sold them in the first year of living together, added some money with a loan and bought a good three-room apartment. And then something began that served as a great change,

There was a call on my mobile phone, my old friend called and asked for an evening meeting after work. I met Dmitry in the army, got along in character and became very friendly, however, he came from a neighboring town, only 600 km away from me. He went into the army himself, because he considered it a duty, although he could pay off. His parents were engaged in business, they started back in the 90s, then it was not happiness, the car had an accident. Mother and father died and raised them, his and older sister Olga - grandmother and grandfather. But the finances earned by the parents remained, so Dmitry could easily pay off from military service. After the army, we did not see each other for 5 years, and then he came to my city to establish business contacts. A couple of years later, grandfather and grandmother died and they were left alone with their sister. Dmitry and Olga had several retail outlets in their town, there they had everything worked out, they were managed by Olga. And Diman came to my city, further develop the business and here and the donkey. Dimka ran back and forth, spun like a whirligig, but we saw each other from time to time. I saw his sister in the photo, only once and then for a very long time, I knew only from the stories that she got married.

• • •

So ... about our meeting, we met in a cafe, it was immediately obvious that Dmitry was somehow nervous. He immediately lit a cigarette, I really do not like it, I have a negative attitude to tobacco, he knew it and tried not to tar it again in my presence. But apparently and true, there was a serious conversation ahead.

- Andrey, we have known each other for a long time and always helped each other out, right? - He started from afar.

- Of course, what's the matter, what happened? - I said, spreading my hands to the sides.

- I want to invite you and Vika to visit Olga, my sister, on these May holidays. After all, for so many years of our acquaintance, you never came to visit me, to my hometown. Holidays fall well, as much as 4 days off, and if you go on Friday, then almost 5 days. - said Dmitry.

- Is that all? Well, let's go and rest, why are you so stressful then? - not understanding voice, I asked.

To be honest ... I still didn't understand why there was such tension in the conversation, well, let's go and rest, business. And here, and so many days off and with my wife we will air, we will rest.

- It's just such a thing ... You see, Olya, as the eldest, nags me all the time, that I am already so many years old, and I am not married ... I shook her that I have a girlfriend, that we are serious and we have already filed statement. And today, realizing that there are so many holidays ahead, she calls me and, one might say, demands that I come to the holidays with my, almost my wife, with my fiancée. - said Diman and a very changed face.

- Well, what's the problem, take the girl and go to the 4th? I tell him.

- You see ... I broke up with her, I called her today and tried to persuade her to go, they say, we will show a "performance" in front of my sister, we will have a rest. And we'll come back here and scatter, but she's not in any ... - said Dimka, with an even more serious look.

It was clear from him that he was very nervous, even his hands ... were shaking a little.

- Generally ... can ... your Vika, will stay for my bride? - he says to me, looking straight into the eyes ...

I only had time to open my mouth to object, to be honest ... I did not expect such a turn of events and such impudence from my, one might say, my best friend.

- This is all for show, I will not even touch her, she will sleep separately, I just do not want to upset my sister, and besides you ... I have no one else to offer this. - said my friend ...

To say that I was in shock means to say nothing ... my jaw almost fell off!

- Diman, are you crazy?! You are my old and good friend, but understand, she is my wife, I love her and you know that I am myself owner and rather jealous by himself. - I said, already changed from such impudence, tone!

- You're a handsome man, in excellent physical shape, well, ask someone from your ex, or just a friend. Pay for emergencies, some student. - I continued my speech.

- Yes, there is no one now, from the free, with whom in a more normal relationship, and besides ... everyone has their own plans for the holiday weekend. And if you "hire" a student, you don't know how she will behave, take and ruin everything ... How I will look Olga in the eyes later ... - Dimka said with a sigh.

- No, Dima! Excluded! Sorry, that's not an option either! Say you couldn't go, got sick, or think of something else - I said.

- Besides ... I'm sorry, but I noticed how you glanced at Vika before, even when I just met her, and you never know what your Olya will think of ... - I said to Dmitry, already threatening with my finger ...

- What are you talking about?! - almost dropping a cigarette, almost screamed Dimka.

- Well, I looked at her, so what?! A beautiful girl, and now she is your wife, I will pester her chtoli?! - Dima said with an offended face, while putting out a cigarette in the ashtray. He opened the pack and reached for the next one.

- And in fact, my sister will not make me, I apologize to fuck in front of her! - added Dimka, lighting a second cigarette.

- And how do you imagine this, how should I tell my wife that she should be "your fiancee for a while?" - I said.

- Well, let's go talk to her? I'll explain everything to her, maybe she will understand and agree. - Dimka continued looking at me.

- No, if I dare to ask her this, then first myself. And in general - your idea, complete nonsense, wove it like a small one, with three boxes and now you don't know how to get out of it! - I said, again ... threatening Dmitry with my finger.

I got a phone call, my wife called, she had already lost me, because today I did not have training and by this time I was usually already at home.

- Hi darling, I'm here with Dima, I'm sitting in a cafe. We met by chance, we sit and chat. - answering the call, I said to my wife.

- Hello beloved! Say hello to Dimka, just don't sit for a long time, I'm waiting for you. - said the wife.

- Just do not drink beer, you are driving. - immediately added Vika.

- I love you and I will soon be, we are already going home. - I said.

I put my phone on the table, drank mineral water from a glass and silently looked at Diman.

- Well, and you idiot, for so many years, and you all play charades ... I will think about "your rest", but do not hope too much, if I even lie ... I will talk with Vika on this topic. - looking into the eyes of Dimka, I said.

- I understand you, really ... I don't even know what I would have done in your place, but at least think about it ...

answered Diman.

We shook hands and parted, each in his own direction. On the way home, I thought about what Dimka had said, after all, she was delirious ... and if they start kissing in front of me, how will they sleep ... suddenly in the same bed - no, NO! There will be no such trip, I decided to put it out of my head and calmly continued to steer home.

• • •

- Honey, how are you, why so thoughtful, something happened? - in the evening, after supper, Vika asked.

I didn't know how to tell her about Diman's plan, and whether it's worth talking at all, the idea is clearly delusional, but Dimka always helped me out.

- All perfectly! I was just tired, at work I was a complete madhouse today. - I answered.

- Did something happen to Dimka?! When I called you, it seems like you were more joyful, tell me, come on, I will not leave you alone, you know me. - not letting go, continued Vika.

Yeah ... I thought, I was so joyful, not every day is yours, one might say ... best friend, invites you to rent your wife.

- Diman ... a complete idiot! His loneliness, apparently in general ... blew his roof off. - I decided to laugh it off, thinking that my wife would lag behind.

- DIMAN is out of loneliness?! How many times have we met together, he is with a new girlfriend all the time. Did one of them fly down, from him or not one, but two at once? - Vika said, making a surprised face.

- Yes, nooo, this time he did it at all, now I sit and think how I haven't given him a face yet. - I said.

- OGO! What happened to you there? You have been friends for so many years! The wife asked in a surprising tone.

I thought for a moment ... to tell my wife everything or not, although ... I'm against this idea and won't let it come true ... so - I'll tell you. I exhaled as if I was going to drink a glass of vodka in one gulp.

- Honey ... I tell you right away ... I am against it, I didn't even want to tell you, but you will not lag behind. I began.

- In short, Dimka invites us to visit, to his hometown, to his sister, on the May holidays. I continued.

- So what, what's the problem - then?! - Vika interrupted me, not allowing me to continue.

- Will you listen or not? - I said, spreading my arms to the sides.

- Everything, everything, tell me, I am silent. - said the wife, nodding her head.

- Well, so, he suggested an adventure, or rather the most moronic idea that I could hear from him. You see, he has an older sister, well ... I told you about her that she is very dear to him. - I continued to say.

My wife did not interrupt me, but made an interrogative facial expression and spread her arms aside, saying so what?

- He told her that he has a fiancee and submitted an application to the registry office already ... but he does not have one, they did not submit an application and in general ... they quarreled. And as I understand it - quite large. In general, he suggested ... complete nonsense ... that you, his fiancée, should play in front of his sister. - I said, expecting what now will begin and begin ...

- OH OH * EATED!?!?! YOU BOTH OHOO * LEE?!! - The wife's reaction was instant!

She very rarely

uses foul language , but then she got carried away ... - YOU FUCK ... WHAT CAN I STILL FUCK WITH HIM? - shouted Vika!

- CALM DOWN! - I shouted at my wife, taking her hands.

- I said that I am against! We're not going anywhere! I didn't want to tell you, I myself stuck with the interrogation ... - I blurted out.

Vika moved away from me and began to walk around the kitchen back and forth, slapping her bare feet on the tiled floor, shaking her head slightly to the sides ... it was evident that she was simply in shock.

- I'm in shock ... to think of such a thing!! And YOU, my husband, are you telling me that?! - Vika shouted.

"I'm telling you, he's an idiot, and I refused him, saying that I wouldn't even talk to you." If you had not started asking me now, I would have kept silent at all. - I said to my wife, already regretting this conversation ...

- No, well, I can't believe ... And how does he even imagine it? - asked Vika.

- Well, he said this: you just have to play his bride, of course, without any intimacy, as much as possible to hold hands and that's all, they say, it's just a performance. Naturally, they would sleep separately, in different rooms ... - I say.

- I wish I slept with him! And you're good! You know perfectly well how he stared at me even before our wedding, and in general - I can't believe that you could agree to such a thing! It was necessary to give him in the face so that his legs were no longer in our house! - in earnest ... my wife broke up.

- I did NOT agree! - I objected, and in a harsh manner!

- I repeat! I didn't even want to tell you about it, I turned him down right away, well, I almost refused ... or rather, I said that he didn't even hope. I continued.

- ALMOST refused?! - again snapped his wife.

- Well, call him! I want him, his fucking plan for me - looking in the face said, yes I will scratch out his eyes!! - the wife did not appease.

I saw my wife so furious only once, when she was jealous of an old friend, with whom I stopped all communication, although I did not cheat on my wife, but the question ... was put bluntly, and I had to sacrifice my old friendship.

- So, calm down! I want to give him a face myself, so get in line! I'll call him and together we will refuse him, only in a calmer form, otherwise I'm afraid ... you'll also grab a knife! - I said.

- So be afraid of me, together with your friend! - Furkla Vika and hit the bar with her fist.

- I'm serious, call him, I want to hear it from him, and we also got involved in such garbage! - Exhaling, added the wife.

I took my cell phone, found Dmitry's number and pressed the call.

- Come on quickly, drive to me, with a bullet, we'll talk about your question. - I said to Dimka.

While Dimka was driving, his wife walked up and down the room and grumbled, but already a little bit calmed down. I already, to be honest ... regretted that I had told her anything at all ... I would have simply answered her - that Diman has problems in business, or I would have come up with something else. It was already late evening and about 20 minutes later the violator of our peace appeared, at least for today. I thought Vika would beat him right off the bat! Diman took off his shoes and followed me into the hall, where he saw Vicki's evil face, and realized that the case smelled of kerosene.

- Guys, I'll explain everything! I thought of everything, well, I really need to ... help, huh? - Dmitry began his speech.

- You are OKHRE * EATED?! How can you even think of such a thing?! Also offer us!! - Vika immediately shouted.

She was sitting in the opposite corner of the room, but jumped up and rushed to Dimka, shouting - yes, I'll kick you in the face now!! I caught my wife halfway, grabbing her in my arms.

- Just calm down! - I said to my wife (* At that moment, the thought slipped through my head that Vika did it more for show, I don't know ... why I thought that, but the thought flashed so brightly in my head *).

- A fucking combinator, then he gave whatever he got to his sister, and now help me out, you generally understand what you are proposing, I have to portray your bride, even in front of my husband's eyes!? - Vika did not calm down and chattered (* Here again ... I noticed the phrase - "also in front of her husband's eyes", that is ... not in front of her husband's eyes, would she play the bride?! *).

- Yes, calm down! Andrey has already refused me, he said that he would hardly talk to you, I was surprised that he just called me! - said to my wife, Dimka.

- I know I'm wrong ... well, guys ... excuse me it happened, well, help me out ... I really thought it over, there won't be any vulgarity. He continued.

- Yeah, he thought of everything?! At least ... where will we live, how will we sleep, how do you imagine this to yourself, and how will my husband Andrey fit into your legend?! - still nervous, my wife reacted, but no longer screamed.

- About Andrey, Olya heard a lot and knows that he is my friend, I told her that we all know each other and maybe three of us will come. - Diman answered calmly.

- POSSIBLY?! - then I jumped up, with bulging eyes!

- YES! Perhaps I said so for the sake of reliability, they say ... suddenly, at work, someone will not be able to come, or not at all to come! That's why - POSSIBLE! ... - he replied.

- And we will live in a country house, there are two floors, there is enough space for everyone, but I was there for a long time, even before the overhaul, naturally sleeping separately and this is not discussed, there are two separate rooms on the first floor and two on the second. Even if for the sake of appearance - we'll go to bed in the same room, like together, then when Olya falls asleep, you just go to Andrey's room. - continued Dima.

- Besides, bye I was driving here, Olya called me and said that out of four days off, she would only be with us for two days, and then she would fly on a business trip to resolve the issue of cargo delivery, or rather with the customer. And we will rest there for the remaining two days without her. You can leave on Friday, after lunch, the day will be shortened, while we arrive - it will be evening, we will eat and sleep, then two days in her company, but you can wander around the local attractions, and for the last two days, when she leaves, I will generally lag behind you will not even see me, you will rest, together. Well, really guys, help out ... huh? - with hope in his eyes, said our schemer.

After his monologue, there was silence, my wife and I exchanged glances in silence ... she was the first to break the silence.

- Yes, this is all nonsense ... a healthy forehead .. and you come up with such garbage! - looking at me, then at Dimka, said his wife.

- Dima ... IF we, in theory, would go and you would start to let go or everything went far, then you understand that I would have stuffed your face right in front of my sister, having told her everything. How would you then communicate with your own sister, with me, with Vika ... huh? I'm just amazed at you ... - I said, looking at Diman.

- This would not have happened, because you are my friend and I just need to put on a play ... and nothing more. - Dima continued to insist.

- And then what? If Olya wants to come here, or to "type" your wedding, eh? You haven't thought about that?! What will you tell her later, or would you ask for a continuation later, they say, help me, huh?! - I asked, Dimka.

- Yes, yes, and then what? Let's say we would go, the holidays are over, everything is fine, and then what? - the wife joined the same question.

- Yes, she has a business and a husband, it is unlikely that she will come here, and then I would have come up with something, they say they ran away, cheated on me or burned me in a sauna with a whore ... it doesn't matter, it would be later, but a holiday weekend , almost now, in two days. - answered Dima.

http://board.hvgbook.net/users.php?51640-1-52600

https://igem.org/forum/Comment_List?n=1553

https://forums.iis.net/members/dukoyifi.aspx

http://forum.httrack.com/readmsg/38651/35479/index.html

http://internetmarketing.inet.vn/2014/04/seo-het-thoi.html

https://des-crr.infd.edu.ar/sitio/linea-de-financiamiento-para-proyectos-concursables-de-investigacion-pedagogica/

https://intermatwrestle.com/articles/21476

https://www.jeuxvideo-live.com/forum/profile/111208-baduwoto/?tab=field_core_pfield_37

https://www.jeuxactu.com/death-stranding-la-rumeur-avec-emma-stone-n-etait-qu-un-fake-108693.htm

https://developer.jabra.com/forums/user/profile/9039.page

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Harry, Ila and the H.S. Reunion

The Healer's Job (Ningyocho)

Ice Age