Isa & Poe Ch. 03: Not Weird So Far

"Hey, dickbrain, get your game face on."

Poe rolled his eyes at me but checked himself in the mirror I'd spent my childhood looking into, just before Mom knocked and entered my old bedroom. The telltale noises of this old house were still programmed into my brain, even seven years since I'd left, so I knew exactly when someone came up the stairs and took a left turn towards where we were.

"Here you guys are, I was wondering where you'd disappeared to."

Mom and I had reached a stage in our relationship where we could be in the same room for a good while before either of us showed our claws. Mostly because I'd been willing to let things go and be the adult. Still, being in this old house, in this old neighborhood, surrounded by my old things, I was finding myself transported to a frame of mind I thought I'd left behind over a decade earlier.

"Oh, we were just up here having sex."

Poe goggled at me, but Mom had the expected reaction.

Rolling her eyes at me, she patted Poe on his shoulder wistfully. "Ugh, I wish. I'd be so lucky that you finally realized that Edgar was the perfect boy for you. Alas... At least I'm glad that you two are still thick as thieves."

It was a struggle not to giggle madly, considering that Poe's cum was swirling inside me as we spoke, dripping out slowly and making a mess of the tiny panties I'd worn to entice him into fucking me in the bedroom we'd used to hang out in as kids.

"And honestly, Marissa, I thought you'd outgrown that goth phase."

I had. A while back; but as part of my not-so-secret plan to drive my best friend crazy during this vacation, I had planned to revisit all of my greatest fashion and style hits across the years. Not only was it fun, but it was really working for Poe.

And of course, by extension, for me.

Thinking about how we could've been fucking all this time still popped into my brain often, but as he'd said, it didn't make sense to dwell on it. I tried not to, but every fucking time I saw him now I couldn't keep myself from wishing we'd seen what was in front of us all along.

"Hey," I smirked. "If I'm gonna be running into people I haven't seen in years... They probably wouldn't recognize me if I dressed like I usually do these days."

Mom tsked but changed the subject. "I'm just so happy that you guys are here, you hadn't visited in over a year. Either of you."

Poe was feeling a bit less self-conscious about being almost caught with his dick in my cookie jar, so to speak, so he was his usual charming self. "Well, there was the small detail of a global pandemic raging across the planet."

My mother just waved her hands as if to dispel the unpleasant topic. "Thank goodness we've got that under control, now. Anyway, I was just looking for you to tell you that Kelly called to ask what time to expect you for dinner."

Poe groaned, but I felt my smile widen. Kelly was our old babysitter. She was only half a dozen years older than us, and by the time you hit your mid-twenties that age difference became meaningless. I'd kept in touch with her more than Poe, mostly because he'd had a terrible crush on her growing up and had kept a torch going longer than it was probably healthy to do so. She was a good friend, so I wasn't exactly jealous.

Not exactly.

In fact, I was dying to tell her about us, but I wanted to fuck with Poe for a bit as well. Mess with, I mean. The other kind of fucking was just implied by now.

My pussy was a bit sore from the rough and quick penetration he'd subjected me to, knees on my bed and teeth biting the comforter as he'd pulled my thong to one side and thrust his cock inside me. All during that morning and lunch with my parents I'd been messing with him, rubbing against his body, flashing him, teasing his dick under the table with my foot. When I'd pulled him upstairs by the hand he hadn't needed any urging, he'd just manhandled me onto the bed, bent me over, and unleashed his lust on my body.

I'd been soaking wet for him and cumming by his second thrust.

This physical connection was all still relatively new to us, but the whole thing about knowing someone since childhood and already loving them had kind of sped up the process in our minds and hearts. No need to get to know each other, no need to wonder what the other was thinking, or if there was a future. Poe and I just were. We'd already been. And we always would be.

Facts.

Maybe it should feel strange that we'd jumped a bunch of steps in building a romantic relationship, but we'd talked about it and the unanimous consent was: Not weird so far. So, fuck it.

"Thanks, Mom, I'll give her a call in a bit." Looking at Poe standing there in my room, not the awkward, nerdy guy I'd known and loved forever, rather the grown-ass, confident, and sexy bastard I now loved and lusted after, I had the sudden need to get my mother out of the room again.

"What are you guys doing up here, anyway?"

"Meh, looking through my old crap." I pointed to a couple of open drawers I'd left that way for this very reason.

"Alright, let me know if you guys need a ride."

Poe chuckled, "We've got a car, May."

Mom laughed like she always did when he said something even slightly funny. She gave him another pat on the shoulder and left. "I keep forgetting you two aren't kids anymore."

Years of ingrained behavior worked in my favor as she stepped out, closing the door behind her. I took two steps, quiet as a ninja, and locked it, then leaned against the old wood and beckoned my lover over.

His fucking smile. Had it always been this sexy and alluring? He'd had his share of girlfriends over the years, most of which I'd approved of and gotten along with, but now that he was mine, I couldn't help but get short stabs of jealousy as I thought about his mouth on theirs. It was irrational and it always passed quickly, but it just highlighted how badly I had fallen.

I started making sex noises, and Poe shook his head, chuckling softly.

"Very funny, Marissa!" Mom's muffled voice came back to us as the creaking steps marked her passage downstairs.

Raising my tight black skirt, I showed Poe my tiny purple thong, soaked through with his cum. He swallowed, and his chuckling turned into a little growl that made me shiver. Fuck.

"Take your cock out for me." I purred as I stuck two fingers inside myself, drawing out more of the mess he'd made as I began tracing a circular pattern over my clit.

He just grinned and undid his pants, pulling out that cock I now longed for more than I was ready to admit. It was quickly coming back to life under my watchful gaze and his strokes.

"J-jerk it-ah!-for me." I stammered a bit as the sight of it growing harder in his hand, and how I was flicking my little pearl, made my legs weak.

Poe raised one eyebrow as he looked at me. That simple gesture said I was pushing things and fuck if that didn't just flip a switch in my head. Butterflies flapped inside me as I fell to my knees, still touching myself with one hand as I flicked off the straps of my mesh top and pulled it down along with my matching purple bra so he could see my tits.

"Please jerk it for me, Daddy?"

Despite his desire to assert himself, he immediately stepped forward. It made me giddy to see that he was no more in control of himself than I was. His girth pulsed in his hands, almost fully erect again as he grabbed me by the hair and unceremoniously shoved his cock in my mouth. I never broke eye contact as he filled me, pushing right up against my tonsils. I have a small mouth, but if sucking cock had been a career you study for, I would've graduated with honors.

I could taste myself on him. The remnants of his cum mixed with my juices as I quickly used my tongue and my free hand to bring him to orgasm. It was like entering a separate mind space for me, the needy slut I was compelled to become for him. This beautiful man, who knew everything about me. The security to leave myself vulnerable because deep down I knew he would never abuse my trust. It was Poe. My Poe.

It was either all that emotional shit, or I just really enjoyed sucking his cock. Probably both.

A dozen slurps were all it took, timed perfectly between my swirling tongue around the head and my tight little fist around his rod before he was shooting my mouth full of himself. He grunted, still aware that we had to be quiet, and he let go of my hair slightly so I could tilt back and swallow, as was usual, but I didn't.

Pushing him back, I looked up at him, a strand of saliva extending from his cock to my lips. I showed him my cum-filled mouth as I let myself fall back onto the rug in the center of my old room and splayed my legs for him. He cursed as he looked down on me, spread like a whore for him in my goth getup of hiked-up black skirt, thong to one side, pussy glistening and exposed, fishnets up to my knees with dark combat boots, my mesh top, and bra bunched around my stomach so my tits were on display. I'd done my hair up with some chopsticks and added a couple of hair clips with different-colored strands, which went great with the smokey eyes and dark purple lipstick. I looked just like I had during this phase right before college, and I was inviting my best friend to fuck me. The old me. The one we wished he'd been doing all this time.

He all but threw himself on me, bottoming out inside me on the first thrust into my needy pussy, still messy from his previous deposit. I swirled my tongue an inch from his face as we looked at each other, showing him how his cum pooled in my mouth because I knew he fucking loved that. My display was rewarded with frantic—if as quiet as possible—thrusting into me, and I was forced to swallow his load or make a bigger mess than the strands of spit and cum that already dripped down my chin.

"Fuck me, Poe, fuck me like you should've fucked me the last time we were in this room together." I pulled his head down and kissed him. He didn't mind a cummy mouth, not when it was his. I couldn't help myself and I bit his lip as I held his head in place.

"Jesus, Isa," he grunted, raising his head and giving me a smirk. His cock pierced my velvet walls, and I panted like a bitch in heat. He felt so incredible, pushing my flesh apart.

"Oh god, make me cum again. Can you imagine? So many sleepovers we had..." I whispered in his ear as I pulled his head back down and sucked on his earlobe.

"Fuuuuuck..." His cock grew inside me, reaching places a normal, boring best friend would never reach. My pussy clamped down on him as my orgasm grew closer.

"If I'd known... I would've taken off my little panties..."

"Isa..."

"Pulled off my pink nightgown... remember the one?"

"Isa, this is..." he sped up. I was having trouble staying quiet, but I couldn't stop picturing us back then.

"I wouldn't have stopped there, I would have pulled you up to my bed so you could slide this big, fat cock inside your best friend's tight little pussy."

Poe bit the side of my neck as he put his hands on the back of my knees and raised my legs like he knew I liked. The tip of his cock pushed up against that magical barrier inside me and I felt about to burst as my insides were repeatedly thrust asunder by his magnificent dick.

"You...uh!... feel so...fucking good... inside me, D-a-a-addy!" He put his hands over my mouth as I came. I bit his fingers but he didn't let go, just kept thrusting in and out of me as I lost control of my body. My heavy combat boots were in the air, and through the orgasmic haze, I saw the old posters on my walls, the graffiti I'd done myself, the stage for all the old memories where he'd just been my best friend.

Far from being ruined, it just felt right.

Eventually, I came back to my senses, and we spent a minute giggling and cleaning up as best we could. We took turns in the upstairs bathroom. I had him go downstairs to wait for me because I had another surprise he wasn't expecting. My makeup was all fucked up, but I had already gotten what I wanted from my goth ensemble. I'd ducked back into my room and picked out my next outfit from my old closet.

I came down the stairs on wobbly legs after such a thorough fucking, but there was no danger of dripping my soulmate's jizz anywhere because I'd carefully wiped myself down before doing my make-up again, slightly more demure, closer to what I wore now. Hair clips were gone and I'd put my hair into a couple of braids, one over each shoulder.

Poe and my dad were having beers at the kitchen counter, each with an acoustic guitar in hand as they jammed on some old music. They'd always gotten along famously, and my heart sang along with them for a bit as I breezed past them without giving them a look.

I heard a discordant note and I grinned to myself, knowing Poe was watching me, taking in the varsity jacket and cheerleading skirt I'd changed into.

"Dude," Dad protested. "I was just gonna shred the solo."

"Sorry, sorry," Poe apologized. "Thought I saw a ghost for a second."

"All day it's been like a time machine with you two, get your head in the game." Poe chuckled and continued playing. Dad had never been as bad as Mom when it came to wishing Poe and I had been an item, but one of the few times he'd been buzzed at a family event he'd told me he'd be cool with it.

I swallowed a snort, thinking how he had no idea what he'd unwittingly signed off on so many years ago as I went over and sat gingerly next to my younger sister, who was playing a video game on the console I'd just gotten her for the holidays.

"You look happy," Marlene said without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Do I?" It surprised me a bit that she'd managed to unglue her eyes from the game long enough to notice, but my baby sister tended to go unnoticed, even by the people who loved her. She was the strong, silent type.

"Yeah, must be your mystery guy."

I frowned. That sounded like something that Mom would say. Before I could ask her about it, she paused the game and turned to face me.

"It's not Mom, it's just me, looking at you." She smiled, and I couldn't help smiling back.

"I noticed the last couple of game nights, you just sounded different. And since you got here... it's just little things, I guess."

"You got all of that from me calling you a shithead over a microphone, and lunch today?"

We laughed, and she gave me a hug that I returned fiercely.

"Well, that, and the fact your breath smells like cum."

I froze, and my face must've been a sight because Marlene tilted her head back and laughed her ass off. Poe and Dad looked over, smiles on their faces, but my sister waved them off, saying it was a girl joke.

"Jeez, close your mouth. I love Poe but I don't need to know that much about him."

I closed my mouth and glared at her, but she was caught up in another giggling fit.

"How...?" she took my hand, cutting me off.

"I'm so happy for you guys."

"OK, what the fuck? Am I, like wearing a sign or something?"

My sister turned back to her game, chuckling. "Doubt Mom or Dad have picked up on it, but they don't talk with you as often as I do."

I was mulling that over when she added, "Oh, yeah, and I was just fucking with you about your breath. Your old room is just literally on top of the living room."

Shit.

"Well, shit."

"Relax, I could barely hear you getting stuffed, and I turned up the volume when the folks walked in. For which I got told off, by the way, so thanks for that."

I blinked back sudden tears. I didn't know why or where they had come from, but I was fairly certain that it had to do with finally sharing this secret with someone in my family.

Marlene paused her game and made an exaggerated gesture of annoyance as she hugged me again. She was my youngest sister, but was half a foot taller, and had just gotten a soccer scholarship at my alma mater as a fullback, so she was kind of ripped and athletic, and engulfed me in her arms.

"So, is it all good?" I knew she wasn't talking about the sex.

I nodded, unable to keep the smile off my face now. "It's all really fucking good."

"Well, alrighty then." She turned back to her game.

"Love you." I hated how emotional I'd gotten. I hadn't even cried when Poe and I had hooked up, or since, but it just suddenly overwhelmed me.

"Love you more if it means I can take Poe's apartment, since he's not using it anymore, right?"

"We actually moved into his place, it's got a bit more space and a killer food scene."

"Dang, I was hoping it was free since it's close to school. Guess I'll have to take yours."

"Guess you will."

She forgot to pause her game and her character was killed but she didn't seem to mind. "For real?" Her eyes were wide.

"Sure, it's mine. I was planning on offering to sublet it to you anyway."

"Best. Christmas. Ever." Marlene went back to her game.

Dad went to put the guitars away and Poe came over and motioned me towards the laundry room. I gave Marlene a kiss on her forehead that she didn't register and followed him. He leaned against the washing machine, a full head taller than me, looking down with those eyes that loved me. Remembering what his throbbing cock felt like made me squirm.

"So, cheerleading, huh?" His face was neutral, but I could see the fire in his eyes.

Unconcerned with others walking in on us, I laughed and ran my fingertips around his stomach to his back as I leaned in and stood on tiptoes, kissing him. I could feel the tension in his body. My outfit really was working for him. It had just been one year, as a response to a dare that one of the queen bee bitches at our school had thrown at me—that I wouldn't make it on the cheer squad. Not only had I made it, but I'd been poised to take over the thing the next year before I noped out and gave them all the finger. It had been hilarious, and I was glad that I'd kept the outfit.

I barely fit into it, but I managed.

OK, my ass was bigger, but I didn't see Poe having a problem with the skirt riding up a bit higher than our school allowed.

His lips tasted like beer, which I loathed, but beyond that, I could breathe in his own smell, which I was sure I'd subconsciously trained myself to adore from all the hoodies I'd stolen from him growing up. My kitty was still tender, but she was getting wetter as his tongue massaged mine, when his hands squeezed my waist and inched up underneath the sweater with our school colors, and especially when he moaned as I bit his lip.

I loved doing that. His lips were just so fucking juicy. And the way his eyebrows scrunched and jaw tightened when he stared me down made my knees weak.

"I thought you didn't want to say anything yet." He breathed against me. I didn't want to part. I wanted our noses to remain as they were forever. Touching, rubbing against each other, sweetly tracing our need to be close.

"Eh, Marlene knows."

"Oh?"

"Heard us."

"Oh."

"S'OK, I bribed her with an apartment."

"Makes sense."

"She dragged it out of me."

"Really?"

"Nah, turns out I'm dying to scream this from the rooftops."

That fucking smile again. Fuck. "Scream what, pray tell?" Poe wasn't a dick, but that didn't stop him from teasing me. It was who we were.

"You know." I couldn't say it first. I wanted to. I did. His smile told me he knew, and that it was OK.

"What, that we're into each other and we're fucking like bunnies?"

I snorted, and he grunted when I punched him in the stomach. "Not like that, you jerk. More like, romantic and crap."

"Ah, yes," he cupped my chin and kissed me, leaving me unfairly unbalanced. "Romantic and crap is my specialty."

It was really unfair that he was that attractive, but I was mollified when he cupped my face with both hands and kissed me deeply once more. I forgot where my breath went. He took it all.

https://hiqiweki.estranky.cz/

https://eternagame.org/web/player/268437/

https://www.euribor.com.es/foro/index.php?members/licotudu.15818/about

https://www.espguitars.com/users/7349985

http://forums.ernieball.com/members/46665.html

https://eroticasearch.net/photo/169452

https://www.eos-numerique.com/members/luhihigu/

https://ello.co/topuzoco

https://memehub.sk/post/94631

https://memehub.sk/post/94632

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Harry, Ila and the H.S. Reunion

The Healer's Job (Ningyocho)

Friend Borrows My Wife